TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions of travel apply:
- Full payment for your tour is required 28 days prior to departure. Once we have received your payment we will send you our Travellers Information Pack which will give you all the information you need for your trip.
- The Traveller (ABN 83 107 995 451) accepts no responsibility for passengers or their property failing to be at designated points at the designated times or for any loss or damage arising out of such failure.
- Although The Traveller endeavors to ensure that passengers' belongings are secure throughout the tour and that all belongings are collected on departure, to the extent permitted by law The Traveller and its employees shall not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
- The Traveller reserves the right to change the tour or its inclusions according to road conditions, or other circumstances beyond its control and may alter or omit advised stopping places as it sees fit. The information in our brochure is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of print but we cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will be available especially where we have no direct control over it. The Traveller constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute inclusions.
- Please read the brochure carefully for those items included in the price. No allowance or refund can be made for meals, accommodation, excursions, etc. that you elect not to take.
- What's not included in the holiday price: Airfares to and from your holiday destination, airport taxes, passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, additional excursions.
- Payment: All fares are quoted in Australian currency. Payment must be made prior to travel. We accept $AUD cash, cheque, travellers cheques, all major credit cards and Direct Deposit.
- We reserve the right to alter fares at any time without notice, however once we have received your final payment we guarantee not to increase the cost of your tour (exception: change of share option - see CHANGING YOUR TRAVEL PLANS below). This guarantee excludes fuel surcharges, taxes, charges or levies imposed by any company, government or their agencies. In exchange for these guarantees, no refund will be made if costs are reduced.
- We reserve the right to use alternative vehicles.
- The laws of Queensland govern the tour.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry any person/s and/or goods on the tour, and to inspect all baggage. You warrant that you will not bring with you on the tour any illegal or hazardous substances or items, any items which may be or may become dangerous, or any animals.
- No agent, employee or representative of The Traveller has authority to alter, modify or waive any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms by written notice.
Changing your travel plans
Should you need to change your date of travel for any reason you can do so at no fee provided The Traveller is advised of the change at least 7 days prior to departure. If less than 7 days notice is given then normal cancellation charges will apply.
If your room share option changes for any reason, at any time (eg. more or less people in your party) then you will be required to pay the price for the new share option booked.
Once your booking has been confirmed and full payment received, the following cancellation charges will apply.
- Cancellation 8 days or more from tour departure - no fee
- Cancellation <8 days from tour departure - 100% of tour cost
These cancellation charges apply in addition to any charge made by your travel agent.